Bijo to Kenja to Majin no Ken - Ch. 7

Double-page supporter
the adventures of otherworld salary man and boob sword girl begins

Dex-chan lover
So Francesca is the Flame Emperor's sword, and Viola is the Ice Emperor's sword, but Francesca's affinity is Water and Viola's is fire? Was there a mixup somewhere there?

Double-page supporter
I like this MC more than most, but I'm not a fan of the "Light goddess good, and Dark goddess bad." thing.

Dex-chan lover
killed Aslina? Cucked readers with a demon? Idc if u ship MC x grace, i dont trust u anymore. Dropped

Dex-chan lover
Travelling with a busty ponytail girl dressed in a full black body suit.
Fuck. Yes.
Please no harem

Edit: fuck its harem

Fed-Kun's army
Doesn't it get really gross inside that bodysuit? I can't imagine it breathes well.

Dex-chan lover
i want to follow because of the body suit, but the story doesn't seem that great. maybe i will just keep following for now 😎

I feel like the emotional depth of these characters is paper thin. There is no sense of grief, fear, or anger... it just jumps from one thing to the next and keeps the "plot" moving. Also, Grace just decides to trust him out of nowhere and even seems to have a crush on him now. There just isn't any depth!

Fed-Kun's army
@TomMalufe no offense, but are you really trying to find depth in characters in a manga where swords can get pulled out of boobs?

Dex-chan lover
Wouldn't Rodney have some possessions? It's kind of annoying to live in a human society penniless, even if you are an undercover demon, or actually especially if you are an undercover demon who doesn't want to lose the cover. I don't see why the MC dude wouldn't be able to loot that mansion Rodney was using and even check Rodney's room back at the church. He defeated the demon, so everything the demon owned now belongs to him.

But then again, the Japanese absolutely and unconditionally love the destitute hero trope, so of course the MC wouldn't go and collect any coins and valuables.

Users who are viewing this thread