Bijo to Kenja to Majin no Ken - Vol. 2 Ch. 12

Dex-chan lover
> Its morning in our place. When i saw these two girls tits, i can't resist doing my first fountain works for the day

> Clive was really manly... I like Clive determination in this party.
As a tank role, he really is a skillful party member.
Silvia was truly blessed having Clive as her friend, though Clive loves another woman now.
But im ok with it, because Silvia's plots are still untouched as of now...

> Ivde been thinking about this when i started reading this chapter.
We know Nekomimi's emotion are seen through thru their tails or ears right?
But in this chapter, Silvia's emotion are seen thru on her plots. If her emotions heightened, and so her plot.
If her emotion was sad, and her plots.
When she was in battle mode, her plots are really facing against the enemies like a true cannon is...

> At page 25, i cant believe SIlvia would be having a pantsu shots.... My nose was bleeding over here again...
Those thicc thigh... Im sure you cant even resist anymore...

> Now, chasing after that dark elf, another arc will start.
But even then, i hope MC will cultivate the sword hidden in Grace bewbs all this time.
He needs to temper this every night or else it will become dull.
Al he should say at least to grace, he need to modified or solidified its skill base and needed her cooperation on this together in his room nightly...

Fed-Kun's army
@dextersTomato

You should look into the next chapter, blessing is waiting for you.

Btw, Grace is not cheap. That's not the proper excuse unless mc being straight forward and propose her or something. And maybe it's not clearly mentioned in the manga:
The weapons are not from his skill. He can use them only because Grace recognizes him as a user and deliberately extracts them out. The extraction progess involves in her doing a long chant, and more importantly drains nearly all of her mana pool.

Dex-chan lover
I guess that mage really is going commando. Wonder if any of the guys managed to notice it.

Users who are viewing this thread