Bijo to Kenja to Majin no Ken

This is probably one of the most boring isekai's that I've read thus far. The characters can't get any further from being alive and dynamic, and the pacing feels so off-putting. The manga feels like it's missing connecting panels and is similar to a watching a video that's lagging and skipping frames. I wouldn't recommend reading.

After reading the comments, I said "Rating of 7.02; How bad could it possibly be?"
Now I know.

For anyone else wondering how a trainwreck gets rated as ~7, it's because the art and layout design is pretty incredible in terms of conveying intended ideas (no weird postures, no obtusely crowded panels, etc.) - but the content (setting, story and development) is so bland. Events happen and the author does a great job in explaining how the protag gets from Point A to Point B in solving any issues, but the how is always so rooted deeply in "The solar system will always align itself to suit the protag's needs" that there's no suspense since everything is ultimately a non-issue. Beyond that, everything is a cliche you can see coming a mile away. There's even random hyperfocuses on plot-related nudity that are so boring that I can't tell if the manga is trying to subvert or exploit the ecchi/erotic tropes
(see cover picture and also notice lack of comedy tags)

tl;dr - The previous user comments are not exaggerations.

New chapter!!
Sweet!!!

What the hell is wrong with Silvia's dress? It's super thin and the skirt part covers nothing lol

Honestly, it's not terrible. That doesn't mean that it's good, just not terrible. The art is ok, panels aren't overcrowded/too detailed to make out whats happening. The mc has kinda unique abilities, but isn't insanely overpowered. The fight choreography is bad, and gives the fights no sense of tension or danger, which causes boring awkward looking scuffles.
Oh, and to praise this manga for something that pretty much no other isekai does, THERE'S NO FUCKING LOLI HAREM!! FUCKING FINALLY NO GOD DAMN PEDO MC!!

Fed-Kun's army
@_Ryan no loli harem.. yet. though it seems the mangaka is more interested in super dekai oppai cows.
i have no faith in the character building, action or lore.. it's a super mediocre isekai.. won't be surprised it gets dropped.

@ezdez Yeah it's really generic and boring, even for an isekai. But still, there's no loli slave harem, which is refreshing

Users who are viewing this thread