Bijutsubu Girl - Ch. 35 - An Art Club Girl Whose Otaku Talk Is Rejected by a Normie

Dex-chan lover
Hesitation can cost you your life. Unfortunately also literally, but in this case she must have felt like it was just a tiny bit of it.

Dex-chan lover
Alright I'm gonna die in this hill, but I'd personally recommend part 4 instead of part 1.
Mainly because it just fits into almost anyone's tastes & you don't need to know too much about the other parts, you can just jump in & vibe with the boys.
At least that's how I see it.
I'm gonna die aren't I?

@IJustMadeThisToComment You are going to die... someday but until then we don't accept part skippers around here. Part 4 is my favorite part but starting with it is an horrible idea which will probably just lead to confusion. I'm truly glad that I started with part 1 because I got to fully enjoy the sense of legacy and generational heroism of the series. Part 1 setups the series, Part 2 kicks it up a notch and Part 3 introduces stands and ends the story of the parts that came before.

Double-page supporter
No. You start. With the beginning. Still nice that it's actual JoJo talk and not just, "haha fünee yoyo refarance".

Lol god damn I still remember being ambushed by May while walking on that grassy bridge place. It's made worse because the previous gen gave you a rival you met and fought often so you got used to it... meanwhile May pops up out of frickin' nowhere.

Dex-chan lover
You can skip parts 1 and 2. You can watch part 3 without watching parts 1 and 2 and you’ll be fine as they explain all you really need in part 3. Additionally, past part 3, the stuff in part 1 and 2 are irrelevant except for DIO.

Users who are viewing this thread