Binbou Reijou no Kanchigai Seijo-den ~Okane no Tame ni Doryoku Shitetara, Oozoku Harem ga Dekite Imashita!?~ - Vol. 3 Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I was moving around a lot back then so carrying around a tower across several countries isn’t an option. The first gaming laptop was by chance; the second one a necessity. Currently actually planning to get a tower since a 6-year old gaming laptop isn’t exactly the best to get consistent 60fps outside Battlebit. Still mulling if i should risk it and stick with win10 (the obviously better OS) or switch to win11 (the one tragically supported by Microsoft)

Also, last i checked, work laptops (especially thinkpads) aren’t known for being good at gaming (my first laptop is a work laptop. The only shit that i can get 60fps is Warcraft 3, TF2, and VBA). Does Lenovo even still sell the thinkpad with the red clit? Thought they discontinued it.
Well the thing is gaming laptops especially new ones aren't good in any way or shape. Razor laptop's hinges are nice but their software is dog shit while it is the opposite for something like asus laptops its the opposite. Laptops were never meant to be used for gaming id recommend waiting for the new apu offerings from AMD since they seem to have really good potential also buy a STEAM DECK or a ALLY with a separate work station no magic will make a gaming laptop good there is nothing with good potential coming out so id honestly avoid laptops tho itx work.

Dex-chan lover
I've had good luck with the returned laptops at best buy, the older gaming laptops are decent compared to the newer ones. My early Lenovo sucked ass right out of the box, but I never bought it for gaming per say, I bought it because I wanted a laptop that wasn't a glorified tablet. I have forced that little peice of shit to work for over a decade, but it's honestly got problems mainly because I fight with windows. And I don't play MMORPGS or anything, but I've never had issues running games Never buy brand new honestly, wait til it's been out for a year or so.

Dex-chan lover
Sofia appearing in the orphanage :

angry-im-here.gif

Users who are viewing this thread