Binbou Reijou no Kanchigai Seijo-den ~Okane no Tame ni Doryoku Shitetara, Oozoku Harem ga Dekite Imashita!?~

Group Leader
Currently working on the first chapter. cleaning and redraw done for 20 pages.
EDIT:
Clean and Redraw complete

29/44 pages done (TL+Typeset)

Gotta say, this thing is gonna take a while since every page is loaded with text, will prolly finish by friday.

Gao

Thanks for your hard work... 45 pages dang

this is good. looking forward to more. not many stories where a main character gets to relive their own life after death.

Group Leader
@heibe definitely garbled, I didn't make the page.

I'd say a proper description following what I understood off chapter 1 would be a long the lines of :

"Although she's the daughter of a baron, she became an adventurer?!
After dying in a dungeon, she woke up alive again with a new life waiting for her!
Is she a saint? or is it a misunderstanding?!
The adventure of the poor misunderstood saint Sophia has finally begun!"

Edited the description the more reasonable one.

2nd edit:

New description a user suggested that imo sounds better:
Even though I'm a Baron's daughter, I have to become an adventurer?? On my journey to gather money to take our barony out of poverty I died in a dungeon...wait a minute, was I born again?!?!?
Everything is going exactly as I remember. This time, I won't let us fall down! I promise we will always have food on the table and I will grow and become a wife to a rich man! Wait, father needs treatment for an illness?! The town is going through an epidemic?! What is going on? Why did I become an adventurer again?!?!?!?

Group Leader
I got the new chappie's raws!

thankfully less pages this time it seems, I'll try releasing when it's ready :D

I'm postin updates on the chapter scanlation progress on my discord if anyone's interested ~

so far, i really like this manga! it has 100% potential for very funny scenes in the future chapters considering its art and plot. thank you for translating this @koltek !

Group Leader
@sopya_aa glad you enjoyed it, I enjoy reading the viewers comments, makes the scanlation feel like it's worth it.

I enjoy the story as well, so I'll keep trying my best~

Dex-chan lover
Maybe this site needs to add a theme tag related to poor or something related o lack of money in the main story of the mangas

This is actually good! Normally reincarnated people don´t care about other people and say how they will" I will totally not fall in love"

Later...

Oops, I " accidentally" on purpose married the duke lolol...

It´s not like I purposely showed off.

But this mange shows how she cares for the people, the tax and her father. And she actually learns them, instead of gets it all back. Works hard for food.

Dex-chan lover
Source webnovel for those interested.
https://ncode.syosetu.com/n6923ft/

Users who are viewing this thread