Binetsu Kuukan - Vol. 4 Ch. 20

I wonder if they'll ever move this manga to at the very least, a monthly magazine. The waiting pains me so baaddddd

IT'S SO FUCKING CUTE. Out of all the fluff I've read/watched, this by far makes me go HRRRRNNNGGG the most. It's so fucking good. I just hope the releases can somehow come out faster, waiting is seriously painful.

Oh right I forgot this manga only release 3 chapters per year.

Thank you anyway^^

Dex-chan lover
i stumbled upon this just today and the only thing that comes to mind is

please let them stay as siblings and not lovers

@MagnaDrake
but why? they probably love each other, It's not morally wrong nor legally wrong as they didn't grow up together and don't share surnames
unless you enjoy the fact they're practicing extreme self-control

@PotatoZero
that's the reason they're doing self-control, actually I'm not even sure if they think it's wrong or are scared other people see as wrong, if they take that path I guess everything is subjective thus everything is wrong

Dex-chan lover
@fairestflower Purely preference. I mean, I don't mind if they will end up as a couple, or at least 'actively trying' to be a couple, but that route has been done many a times.

I would like to see them fully acknowledge their status as siblings, and move on from there. But if that doesn't happen, I won't complain either.

Or I just like Shimai Shimai Futari Gohan way too much.

@MagnaDrake
makes sense, you just want another route, it's not that you think it's morally wrong I see! I guess we'd need a big drama for them not to end up together, or a plot twist saying it was actually sibling love and not real romantic love lmao

Dex-chan lover
@fairestflower Mhmm, I'm honestly whatever whether it's moral/legal or not, it's fiction after all. I just personally prefer moments when they do siblings stuffs.

Aggregator gang
Aaaaaaand...time for me to join everyone else in waiting now that I've caught up... >.<

Aggregator gang
@Kaarme They're unrelated(by blood) teenagers of the opposite sex in a room together with the door closed... Even if they've been talking and she knows that, she may still be suspicious of them being in a closed room together. Remember, they were strangers until recently. Also, the two in question were probably embarrassed at the implications of them being in the room together.

Aggregator gang
@MagnaDrake Why are you reading this, then? This is clearly a romance story between step siblings...if you don't like that kind of thing, then why did you even start? :/

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_Nana Of course they were embarrassed. That's why the lie and the theatrics. However, what I'm saying is that it's only embarrassing if they make it embarrassing. Kayako would have thought absolutely nothing of it.

Aggregator gang
@Kaarme Would she have, though? Again, they're teenagers...you know, the stage in life when we're overrun with hormones? Hell, she's looked at them suspiciously before when they've done mildly questionable things before they make up a convenient excuse and she's dense enough to believe it. Here, though...it's a lot more than just somewhat questionable like they've done before. My point is, they have every reason to be embarrassed and lie about it as they are both aware of the other as a member of the opposite sex...very aware. Doesn't matter how Kayako may or may not view it...it's how the two view it, themselves. They know it's questionable because they're obviously attracted to each other.

There's a reason why when two teenagers of the opposite sex go into a room, especially a bedroom, the parents usually call after them with "Leave the door open!" or "You better not close that door!" You also gotta remember this was at night...not a time when they would be in each others room.

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_Nana I never said it would be unnatural for youths to do or say unnecessary things when surprised and given no time to prepare. I just said it indeed was unnecessary. Otherwise, like I said in my first post, it's not just any regular day, it was a day when Amane was worried about the fate of the family. Don't forget that. Or, what, were you thinking that since Amane was worried the family might break up, she would need to make a baby with Naoya as soon as possible, lest she won't have the chance to do it? Furthermore, like I said in my first post^2, Kayako already knew 100% the kids had been talking and knew what they had been talking about: the possibility of the family dissolving. It's not the kind of situation where Kayako would suddenly think Amane and Naoya would be doing some lewd things in secrecy.

Dex-chan lover
@Kami_Nana because at its current form, where it's at best ambiguous, is just cute. That's why I said i 'would prefer' it going the other way around. I MIGHT drop this when it finally picks a stance, but for now I'm here to enjoy the ride.

As why I started reading this in the first place, it's because I (admittedly) did not read the full description of the work and thought it was more similar to Shimai Shimai Futari Gohan (another step-sibling story, but it's between two sisters, and they stay just sisters).

Also, it's a work by Aoki Ume.

Users who are viewing this thread