Binetsu Kuukan - Vol. 5 Ch. 29

Okay I kind of understand where Ume-tentei is going with depicting Ikuno's desperation but sexual assault is just, not it...

It feels a little tone-deaf and out of place...? compared to every conflict we had in this so far... And because of that, I doubt the consequences would be addressed harshly without drastically changing the tone of this whole manga, which is a bad, BAD idea for the audience who's here for the cute domestic incest in the first place. And I really don't want this kind of drama to be an ongoing conflict with this manga :/ Yeah this manga isn't fluff all the time and it is already touching the taboo subject of incest, but still, to have rape of all things...

Which sucks because Ikuno's struggles of her not being able to escape as the status quo of "Amane's friend" because she's a girl did feel real to me, when she almost blacked out hearing Amane's words--I really could feel that suffocation depicted through the pages. But then things suddenly went 180 degree with her doing That to Naoya because of that incel mindset and "We're both girls, right? That's disgusting" when asked if she did love Amane is kinda ughhh

For someone who admired Ume Aoki's works for years... It's disappointing that this chapter even existed and I'm not even sure how they're gonna fix it in the coming chapters. It's not a light topic to address without, again, drastically changing the tone of the manga or even glossing over what Ikuno just did. I won't be happy if this shock value of a chapter purely exists just to make Minoru/Ikuno a thing either. But ah well.

Last edited:
Why are you suprised? lesbian relationship are one of the most toxic ones imaginable because they involve 2 women.
Also the female lead should just stop associating with lesbian whore after she nearly raped her bf.
Why they ALWAYS portray lesbian characters as crazy insufferable assholes in most mangas??????????? Fuckin' ell

Boohoo I'm depressed and gay so all my actions are valid
Look, I still think she did bad. But the fact that she is struggle over her sexual interest is actually something I can understand. At eastern countries, "gay" is a word used for insults, if u are gay or lesbian, for most adult or even teen, u are sick, weird. U are homosexual mean u cant have kids. Most parents cant accept that, they think you are mentally ill.
I cant imagine the pressure and depression one have to go through if people around rejecting your character. She didnt have anyone she cant share with and stuck.
Hope she can change for better and find someone who can understand her,

Dex-chan lover
I said I understand. Not that I accepted. Literally said she did bad.
Why you have to quote me like I'm supporting her actions?

Dex-chan lover
That was so fast wtf, are we supposed to feel bad for her? If that's what the author wanted, they messed up

Users who are viewing this thread