Binetsu Kuukan

Aggregator gang
I love this story. It's too dam cute. I WANT MORE

There are a lot of things that need to be pointed out and cleared though so people wont misunderstand. First of all, it's not incest.

--The girl friend is actually a girl very confused with her sexual orientation. You can call her "Lesbian" but you know she's still trying to sort out things in her heart. You can slowly see her love interest change into the guy friend whose a pretty darn sharp guy who helps MC and the characters. He sets her straight and you can see love teases with these two every now and then.

---I hate the father. He told the MC "To back off" which is obviously unfair since he's the one who entered their life. Not only that but MC is non-related so he can do what he wants if he wanted to go out with her! The father can't drive out all men in her life after all! So I hope the MC and Heroine are more aggressive or bold.

---They keep trying to blind themselves with the belief "We need to be normal family" when they don't really need to. I get they're trying to keep the family in harmony. But in truth i see nothing wrong with it. They have good and loving parents, if they truly felt strongly for one another, then it's obvious they would be supported. It's also the parents fault for getting together, they knew the risks and changes it'd bring their kids and the kids accepted them, why can't the parents accept the kids being a couple as well??

I've been waiting for years for this to finish honestly. Started this when MangaHere was still good. I recommend you guys read Imasugu Onii-chan ni Imouto da tte Iitai! It's very similar in both art style and plot.

Dex-chan lover
Just read it all...and only now I notice that’s serialized only three times every year.
Why? ._.’

I do hope i am still alive and well to read this manga when it reaches the end of it`s journey 🤣

Dex-chan lover
I saw an update appear earlier, but now when I'm checking back it's gone. What happened?

Double-page supporter
Is translation dropped? Or is there any hope?
Also, anyone has any recommendations? I liked this manga.

Double-page supporter
Wow, good timing on my reread.
In retrospect it is good that it only comes out so often. Any faster and I would die from heartburn

Dex-chan lover
The wait is excruciating on this. Especially as how things keep getting good with each new chapter.

THREE FUCKING TIMES A YEAR? Boy that's a lot of wait. Might as well just wait for 8 years for it to be completed. See you in 2028!

Or should I read it and forget it ever existed?

Ok so, some chapters ago (when there was the issue of Amane's mom) the father claims they are the ones to blame.
Anyone else thinks the parent were in an affair even before the 2 kids where born?

This is the one manga that got me back to reading, well, manga in the first place again.

So glad to see this is still alive.

Imagine if all the chapters has a cliffhanger ending and the release is three times a year.

Users who are viewing this thread