Birth of a Villainess - Ch. 12

I'm gonna assume that he is infertile for one of 2 reasons either a he was unlucky and born that way or b the far more probable reason. If he really was that active in the red light district and we can already see he sleeps with anyone he can get his nasty hands one the highest probability is he has contracted an STD causing his infertility or in turn causing his partner's infertility at the time the biggest one and for most of human history was syphilis or chlamydia. As I have no referance for his state of mind earlier in his life I can not gage if he was always this unstable or if he is going crazy because the spiyrocets have started destroying his brain matter or not and we have seen no evidence of her having miscarriages I'm guessing chlamydia. I am hoping however for just born that way.

We all know he's infertile lol but he'll probably blame it on her tsk like how any man in that time period would 🙄🙄

that son of a bitch I bet he’s infertile
and she’s gonna get accused of adultery so that the demon thing can have her soul 😒

Users who are viewing this thread