Birth of a Villainess

Gosh damn it :/ I thought he might treat her with some respect but that geezer is one typical asshole of a guy 😑

Fed-Kun's army
I'm still reading this, but I feel like I'm close to dropping it

not sure what exactly it's lacking

Yooooo I’m tooo stressed this is a messssss(the comic is great) I’m way too anxious about what’s going to go wrong for her. She’s already going through too much

I don't say anything about the story, because I don't read enough of this, to make a valuable oppinion. But I want to say, that this manhwa is so beautiful! I really have to appreciate the art. Those hairs and clothes! I fell in love. I always loved this style of clothing, but it is drawn so beautifully!

Edit: the horses at this manhwa as awkward as in others. Why there are so few of normal (not gorgeus, but normal) horse in webtoons, and mangas, manhwas etc.? It's soo easy to draw a normal horse after a little bit of practice, and there are so many tutorial for that.

tbh I think this deserves a higher rating!! The storyline is pretty good and the character designs are wonderful, especially her hair!! I live for Cecile's hair gosh. There's a lot of angst here and it's not your typical light read, but it's really interesting!

Parody scans announced that they dropped translations on this series, so anyone is free to pick this up!

I find the story nice. The art is good. But... it's just too stiff for me. That note at the beginning was really appropriate. It's like it's telling a story that lacks the rollercoaster kind of emotion. Well I'm the same type of person irl so i get it.

Group Leader
Stiff is a good word for this. I don't know if I would say it's bad, but coming from much more dramatic villainess stories, this one certainly lacks impact, despite the devil being a main character. If you did read this, I think it would be best to do so once it was complete - again, I don't think it's bad exactly, but it's not a series you're eagerly awaiting each update. The pacing is slow and it's not clear where it's going beyond a tragic end.

Group Leader
It's a much better read compared to it's peers. More realistic. And an brand new take on reincarnation

This reminds me so much of the movie "The Duchess" I really hope it is not the same though I cried so much watching that movie, and I already feel sad because of how similar they are.

Group Leader
Why does bakaupdate said about being isekai and past life there is no mention of it.

Users who are viewing this thread