Biryuu Enshoutan - Vol. 1 Ch. 1.1 - Why did hero Mirio not kill maou Iver?

thats a bit depressing, I wonder how she originally was, evil then I have less sympathy

no wonder the nobody really cares about the hero and sent him off

Dex-chan lover
What an interesting take on the hero vs maou thing honestly. I love how all the demons have just given up and moved on lmao

Dex-chan lover
insomnia is bad stuff
now insomnia as a dragon where in many story they need to sleep in decades or more, that's bound to get them cranky (at first) and eventually limp

Dex-chan lover
To be honest, if I was a demon and found the newly revived demon lord to be like that, I'd also hit the road and start a new business elsewhere. A demon lord who is only passively waiting to be abused and then killed by the hero is not worth serving.

Dex-chan lover
"The hero's personal fuck-toy with tit-job function"
Imagine being the demon queen and putting this on your business card. Instant charisma break :LOL:

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
...Wait, you mean the previous heroes found her like this, offering herself up as a personal sextoy to them... And they STILL JUST FUCKING KILLED HER?!

Yeesh...
To be fair sticking your dick in a demon lord isnt really a great idea....sounds like a trap...

Dex-chan lover
To be fair sticking your dick in a demon lord isnt really a great idea....sounds like a trap...

It's not even "put my dick in it" territory. If you see someone that is supposed to be an evil mastermind and they've basically gone "tag:mind break" and are begging you to make them your slave just so you won't kill them, it should give anyone that isn't just a complete sociopath a pause.

Someone in such a pathetic state such as that and who has no army being a threat is highly questionable and you're basically just doing a cold-blooded execution at that point.

Given that these same people in the past basically tortured and brutalized her for shits and giggles and to have fun/get their rocks off shows that they were some sick fucks.

Users who are viewing this thread