Biryuu Enshoutan - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - The Man of the High Wall

Dex-chan lover
He sure fell hard for the maou to even forego the only weapon that can kill her. If she was like before losing her self-esteem he'd be dead 100% (or rather he wouldn't even be able to leave her castle alive lol)

Dex-chan lover
Forgot all about this, thanks for the chap. Hope you stick with it, unless someone else decides to formally pick up the series.

Dex-chan lover
all the guy did was clime a brick wall and was called a monkey back in his home town and nows hes a bigger threat then a god eating dragon lmao

Dex-chan lover
What the fuck is a "serf nation?" A country full of agriculturalists, like a large commune? A country founded by ex-serfs who rebelled against their lords and run a republic?

Group Leader
What the fuck is a "serf nation?" A country full of agriculturalists, like a large commune? A country founded by ex-serfs who rebelled against their lords and run a republic?
Reminder, This is an MTL with no involvement with someone who knows Japanese.

But now that you've pointed it out, it made me confused as well,
How about I rephrased it as "Serfdom Region"? (or if you have any suggestion I'll gladly take it)

Here's the Original Panel, Thanks for the Feedback!!

Dex-chan lover
Am Seriously confused right now, supposed "demon lord" was dead for merely a century but there no one who remembered her previous crushing defeats..!? The heck way the plot going, even my English became trashed because of this plot

Dex-chan lover
Am Seriously confused right now, supposed "demon lord" was dead for merely a century but there no one who remembered her previous crushing defeats..!? The heck way the plot going, even my English became trashed because of this plot
Is she's different world's demon lord or what!?

Dex-chan lover
Does this hero get more and more stupid as time goes by?
I can't imagine him making it to adulthood, much less learning how to fight with a weapon and cleaning armour!
I mean, to be this moronic he'd have trouble learning any skills, right?

Users who are viewing this thread