Bishoujo ni Natta kedo, Netoge Haijin Yattemasu. - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.2 - To the world of Mercenaries (2)

@Kampfarsch due to fact it often is indeed the case, I can see why you would think “its way too obvious that they are just trying to spice their dogshit fantasy story up by saying its in a game” but as a reader of the novel translation I can tell you it’s actually really important for this one that’s it’s a game, not only is it frequently talking about game mechanics and reminding us it a game (which obviously isn’t great to do, but it does ) but also later in the story significant events happen outside of the game so those events and therefore the overall story couldn’t happen in a fantasy setting.

Dex-chan lover
@Kampfarsch

It depends upon what type of alchemy. If it's FMA-style alchemy, you might be able to, given the carbon content in poo. If the alchemy is closer to Star Trek replicators, you totally could.

i feel like when his skill levels up his title will affect it, by increase the effect it has to succeed and will increase the strength of the stuff he creates with it

@xironi nah, not in this one. the admins and dev directly scours the entire internet to manually deletes everything, and provides their own forum that they directly moderates. the reasons WHY and HOW they could do that will be given later, once the mc realizes what actually happens in the real world and how he gets genderbended in the first place

@Kampfarsch this one's alchemy is directly related to plot, and out of logic magic, like using torture device to change ingredients hardness, or camera to capture souls and extracting color from it

also this chapter starting alchemy from stabbing yourself? it's the start of her madness before she
used baby flesh to create homunculus and gouged her own heart for resurrecting her undead master

Aggregator gang
The alchemy skill is somewhat balance
It's a skill that requires luck

Users who are viewing this thread