Bishoujo ni Natta kedo, Netoge Haijin Yattemasu. - Vol. 1 Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
...this is the one where the guy shit himself and then turned into a girl...right?

Group Leader
@simplethrone now that you say that, i think the translation was supposed to be "if only i..." or something like that. well, it doesnt really change too much so i'll leave it.

Dex-chan lover
Well uh, you sure have a lot of your plate, TL-san.

10th -> 10x [Really, I needed 10 times the amount?]

Jintarou thing -> definitely an idiom for confusion/frustration of some sort

if they were -> I'm guessing it's something like "But they on the other hand...." or "But those two...."

tsukinotea -> Definitely some kind of name for the world of couples, and wanting to destroy that "fantasy"

sei -> Just a sound people make when they do a chop or punch

Group Leader
@cryum thank! Should I edit it? I’m not really sure if the process is easy or if it nots not worth the trouble. I could easily fix it but I’m not too sure about the mangadex edit thing.

Dex-chan lover
@ImNotFine44 Maybe you can wait until you've figured out the trickier ones? I think it's as simple as reuploading the new file, just figure out how to stop two of the same chapter appearing.

Group Leader
@cryum that would be a good idea but I’ve tried as hard as I could to find out those tricker ones. The only thing I can do is wait for some readers like yourself to inform me of the proper translations and that could take as much as a couple of days to never. I’ll see if I can fix what you’ve pointed out now and then continue translating the next chapter. Thanks for all the help, seriously.

Double-page supporter
I understand most of your work TL-san, maybe find someone who can proofread your work since you seem like having a trouble with grammar and spelling. Anyways, thanks for reminding me that this manga still exists lmao

Group Leader
@GaikoTekina if only i had someone who could do that for me :'( . seriously though, thanks for the feedback. the grammar and spelling totally slipped past me. I think I should've spent a little longer just to double check everything so I'll make sure to do that next chapter. I'm glad that the translations are (mostly) understandable.

I’m so happy to get a new chapter of this one that I could care less about spelling or grammar! I sincerely hope that their will be more releases of this one more often as waiting for months is torcher!

WPA

What indecency! I can't believe they had the audacity to [Redacted] in public!

Users who are viewing this thread