Bishoujo ni Natta kedo, Netoge Haijin Yattemasu. - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.1

Dex-chan lover
@ImNotFine44 Shouldn't it be either "men to women/8 to 2" or "women to men/2 to 8"? There's decidedly more men than women in Clan·Clan...

PS. I gather that Taro's saying "hisashiburi" in page 8. While it's usually a welcome greeting for people one hasn't seen in a long time (the chinese equivalent that gave birth to this is also the source of "long time no see"), it also has the meaning (like in this case) of a farewell for those you'll likely never see again (a lightheated final farewell), that would mean literally "it's been a long time [since we met] (and thus we part)". It's similar to the english "nice to meet you" for first meetings vs. "it was nice meeting you" for farewells.
My suggestion would be either "so long" or just "bye bye".

PS2: sorry, seems like I understood the scene wrong; it looks like Taro means that it has been a long time since a conversion attempt failed to even start. My suggestion then would be something like "and there it is, good ol' nothing".

PS3: and for the next page, I's suggest "advancing at my own pace". That's the magic of set phrases. Which would mean that the related line from George would be something like "since you say you were advancing..." (and that next sentence about "i don't think that alchemy is that hard to raise its level" should be instead, knowing what we know and given the next ones, "wouldn't alchemy be hard to raise levels, I think?", just written as an indirect question).

Dex-chan lover
@simplethrone
WoW (before cataclysm)
TERA Online
Ragnarok Online (not the second one)
EVE Online
Pardus
Darkspace Online (probably closed now, not sure)

Probably there are a few others but Ai-chan forgot the titles.

Fed-Kun's army
@sjmcc13 or feature that can't directly touch player's vital? I don't know, is there any MMORPG at VR in rl for now? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Users who are viewing this thread