Bishoujo ni Natta kedo, Netoge Haijin Yattemasu. - Vol. 2 Ch. 6.2

I think this must be chapter 6.2, not 6.1
And i think there is some page missing in this chapter
Edit : oh, i think the last page is most likely be the first page in this chapter

I am confused, is that skill “Failure is the Royal Road to Success” accurate? Pay MP to make your rate of failure increase? That is a bad thing, why would you not only want to fail more often but pay a cost to do it too?

Fed-Kun's army
@shadowalpha its cause there are materials that are only obtained through a "failed" synthesis or conversion so its not actually a bad thing for it to "fail" since those materials can still be used after "failing"

Is it so hard to find a native English speaker to just proofread your work?
"Is this perhaps suggest the success rate of [SYNTHESIS] or the compatibility of material in the proportion to the weather !?" What does this even mean? What does the weather have to do with anything?
Also "has" is not applicable for every situation, use "have" where it's appropriate. "the materials used has disappeared", have goes there, not has.
I would actually suggest using Grammarly as it can catch stuff like that.
39C47V3.png
example of grammarly.

@lilmagi well, in the synthesis process, you can see something like black cloudy thing around the pot. It means, the synthesis can be failed. But, if the cloud around the pot has a good colour (like a blue Sky) then the synthesis most likely be success

Sorry for my bad grammar

Edit : i mean not around the pot, but inside the pot

Group Leader
Thanks for translating this. I honestly couldn’t get past page 3. The text is just so pixelated to make out and it doesn’t help that I can’t read Japanese. I are you translating more chapters? If so and you’re looking for a ts I’m happy to join forces. also you can get some nice raws without watermarks from here: https://rawkuma.com/bishoujo-ni-natta-kedo-netoge-haijin-yattemasu-chapter-6-2/

Fed-Kun's army
Thank you for the chapter!
I guess I'm one of the rare ones that likes reading scanlation credits 😅
I still appreciate each chapter that someone works on (besides some from S2manga translation since those literally have no effort put into them and are unreadable)

Users who are viewing this thread