Bishoujokashita Oji-san dakedo, Gachi Koi sarete Komattemasu - Vol. 6 Ch. 50 - trouble 50

Not saying it’s trans, but when the whole idea is that you can turn into a woman if you truly, truly want to be a woman, it’s totally trans
Well people don't like the thought of transitioning simply because you mostly would look hideous and sometimes coupled with being mentally instable too. If there's magic that turn me into a cute loli without any downside or due-process then I would totally up for that.

Dex-chan lover
I’m surprised it actually ended wholesome without breaking anyone’s mind. :win:

Dex-chan lover
Not saying it’s trans, but when the whole idea is that you can turn into a woman if you truly, truly want to be a woman, it’s totally trans
Once again, trans would be a different process. This is quite literally "Magic".
The way they change genders, DNA, body, height, and everything is changed. Just cause someone wants to become a girl/woman and magic/universe does the process for them, DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE TRANS.

Dex-chan lover
Once again, trans would be a different process. This is quite literally "Magic".
The way they change genders, DNA, body, height, and everything is changed. Just cause someone wants to become a girl/woman and magic/universe does the process for them, DOESN'T MEAN THEY'RE TRANS.
Usually a genderswap is change at a geneticly woman body, a trans isnt a XX, is more an otonoko

Users who are viewing this thread