Bishuu Gyakuten Sekai de Chiryoushi Yattemasu - Ch. 1

Staff
Super Moderator
Don't let the first page scare you off. In my opinion, this manga is funny and good erotica so far.

Also, I've included the anonymous scanlator's comment and some more information in chapter 2's comment section.

Dex-chan lover
There's a cancelled WN that has a premise and set-up that is VERY similar to this, down to the all female adventurer group full of "ugly" women, the MC being average or even good-ish looking, and the girls having previously been scammed while looking for love.

I wonder if the writer is the same?

Dex-chan lover
This is the worst drawing in hentai ihad ever seen...artist should take it on himself to make this a normal manga

Dex-chan lover
I'm guessing... the ugly women have beautiful small nipples and bodies while the beauties have ugly bodies?
Seriously though... the face of the elf is good, but her nipples are a huge turn off. Big nips are one thing and gigantic nips are another. Those nips look as big as his eyes. :huh:

Power Uploader
Dex-chan lover
Dam, only thing left for Mc to do is to fix this world by ruling as an emperor and culling all the Handsome and beautif (read as: ugly ass mofos) and spread his seed world wide. And now we got the normal world.

Users who are viewing this thread