Bishuu Gyakuten Sekai de Chiryoushi Yattemasu - Ch. 8

Dex-chan lover
Usually, inconsistent censorship is just them missing a hard to see nipple or something, but I'm really finding it hard to understand why the extremely blatant ones here weren't censored.

Maybe the larger + more weird they are the less likely they are to get censored, lmao.

Dex-chan lover
I think the issue people have about the nipples is because of how "realistic" they look. Not in the way of size but more the fact they are very detailed compared to other manga where nipples are shown

Dex-chan lover
that censorship is beyond criminal. so anyone else notice the mc was fighting what looked like a bakugan?

Dex-chan lover
It's actually kinda sweet to hunt a monster to make wedding rings for them (That's what it seems anyways)
so anyone else notice the mc was fighting what looked like a bakugan?
Also how dare you point out something so true

Dex-chan lover
This is Peak action scenes for an almost grotesque erotica!

Can I just assume that the nipples of the uggo girls are normal and the reason the nips of the main girls are so large is because it's considered ugly? A lot of the uggo women shown didn't have that blatant nipples.

I'm just imagining the seggs part and Towa giving those nipples a blowjob lmao.

Aggregator gang
Why tf is this even a manga? Just publish it somewhere as hentai, I already saw that pussy slip from the bad censorship. Speaking of censorship what is up with that? It’s more inconsistent than my workout schedule

Contributor
Thank you very much for the chapter~ :thumbsup:

But please don't delete the sfx and don't redraw it deformed... if you don't want to tl sfx okay, but don't simply delete them... and please don't censore the genitalia especially so if you put in the effort to grab the uncensored parts from twitter... I was impressed you put the effort to do that, and then bam censored by the very scanlation group doing it... :huh::notlikethis:

@Futaroo

Users who are viewing this thread