Bishuu Gyakuten Sekai de Chiryoushi Yattemasu - Ch. 9

Dex-chan lover
That's an accurate demon right there. but then again this is the same H-artist who made Kancolle H-Doujins about male Tenryuu getting pregnant in the balls.

No I think the artist has some fucked up fetishes, this is just what they like. I took a look at their twitter and some of those images I was very reluctant to enlarge...

At the very least, their freaky breasts are always drawn that way, it's not a quirk of this manga.
Could you provide a link to their twitter since the link in the biography doesn't work?
For research purposes only...

Dex-chan lover
Ok I have to know, are the nipples meant to be disgusting. Up till here I wrote it off as the authors fetish, but this is a case of different author and artist. And now we see those disgusting nipples on the demon who is meant to be gross, so its inconsistent. The girls should be the opposite. So is this the artist just inserting there own preferences? If so what a pos to sabotage works like this.

Contributor
...I need to ask the novel readers... did that thing actually rape him...
chika-gif.4216

515c43582f2a3657f64c495c71c1b639927b01d144adcc7bd45fab8e237613bf.gif

Not sure if good/bad thing or what it says about me that i like the demons design

Dex-chan lover
Ugh, so the one's likely responsible for the creation of this cogito hazard species and mindset of this world were lunatic reincarnators with particular tastes... likely with similar mindsets like that crazy heroine from the other series, Furoufushi Shoujo no Naedoko Ryokouki🤢🤮

Dex-chan lover
Wait! Doesn't this mean orcs and goblins, who are usually portrayed as super ugly, will be beautiful?? :glee:

Dex-chan lover
i'm sorry, WHAT!?
look it up, bro. That H-Doujins it's so bizarre. i noticed the artist since this has the same art style
Title : [Puppukupu (Kawaisaw)] Erectrical Parade (Kantai Collection)
Warning Contain Yaoi.

He has existed since 2014 btw his Hentai Artist's pen name is Kawaisaw and he still using it today
note that this is the artist's real web info (admin needs to update his artist profile)
  • Pixiv : HTTP:/www.pixiv.net/member.php/id=1028934
  • Twitter/X: twitter.com/kawaisaw (last post was 2023)
blud trying to make normal or this manga and thought we didn't notice the art style.

Last edited:
I need eye bleach after reading this chapter because I was hoping & following that world's standards (where monsters would look cute/adorable to the readers are seen as hideous creatures to the people that live there) that it would be a sexy demon waifu. Instead I got trauma & now I wish they censored her. God damn it but at least I assume she won't live for another few chapters. Also thank you Towa for going the harem route & sorry that it required you to experience trauma. Thanks for the translations.
But it is a sexy waifu......for this world.....

Users who are viewing this thread