Bishuu Gyakuten Sekai de Chiryoushi Yattemasu

Double-page supporter
I wonder if these girls will just force MC to join their party and live in their house lol

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Nipple art is weird, and i could do without the armpit and smell fetishes, but ill stick around

Dex-chan lover
This series is disgustingly funny.
The art style has its charm and the premise isn't exactly the first of its kind but it has that ero-comedy charm to it.

Has this guy ever seen boobs? Those nipples look like foreskins. Did he draw that one 4chan meme? We know the one.

Aggregator gang
The art style gives me so much mixed feelings especially with how the nipples and armpits are drawn...

Everything else is pretty damn funny tho

Concept had my interest. Weird nipple art twisted it away. This has to be drawn by a virgin.

Dex-chan lover
To any looking at this, the artist sabotages the series hard. The concept is the beauty and ugly perception is flipped but that the mc has normal preferences, so the main girls are the normal beautiful but think they are ugly, and all side characters are ugly as sin and think they are attractive. Exempt the artist is a freak who actually likes the ugly characters, so much so that the beautiful girls have disgusting nipples, darkened, bloated cow teats like ones, they look frankly like they are infected, or maybe even infested with parasites or somthing, their armpits are also focused on, hairy, sweaty and with odd folds. There is not any beauty here, all the girls are solidly at best a 2-3 out of 10, faces are fine, but I have never been more thankful for censored pages, nor seen comment sections come together and praise censorship. Its that bad. The base premise of this is entirely killed by the fetish for smell, fluids, and other gross factors. Its also worth noting the artist intentionally made the nipples gross, as he puts the same nipples on characters that are meant to be gross.

Dex-chan lover
Everyone is roasting the artstyle but this is still rated 8 as very good, makes sense I guess ?

In awe at this thing, it's like they picked the least fitting artist to support the plot of the story.
For any other manga it would have been simply weird, but for this one it's completely tone deaf.

Users who are viewing this thread