Bitten by Moonlight

I read this because i thought it was completed but to be heartbroken🥺 why did it stop there? Is the author not continuing it ?

Looking from the scans note it's look like still on going but dunno why its mark as completed?

@MissKnightmare @Pananaoctopus @GhostZilch @Phr31
Ah I get it, you guys must be a bit confused about the MD page descriptions in general. When it says "completed", it mean that the series is completed in its country of origin, but has got nothing to do with whether it has been completely scanlated or not. The last chapter of the series when scanlated uploaded on MD, will be marked with a blue box saying "END"

This series has 7 chapters in total. The rest are yet to come out at the time I wrote this comment.

Tldr; it's completed but not yet completely scanlated.

You guys seem to been on mangadex for a while now, I wonder why you guys are not familiar with it yet?

@ilaya ahh so that what it mean! That makes sense lol XD thank you for the info!

Also I know about the chapter that has "End" with blue box on it, but there's a time where I read some manga that don't have those, so I thought it one of those ;-; or just a mistake ...

@Phr31 ah that is sometimes a mistake on the uploader's part. i've seen mangas like that too. they just forget to mark the series END i guess.

I don’t get it. Between the published status saying it’s completed and the scans notes, I’m getting mixed impressions. If it’s 7 chapters long and completed, what will boosting its ranking do? Will there be a sequel or something?

It's so sad it's only 7 Chapters, the art is so gorgeous and cute♡

@spicycongee
It can actually make the author do a more longer series if their first one does well, it gives them more motivation, boosting will get it more attention & get a give audience

@Lovelyspacepanda
So it’s not like the one shots for manga that can lead to longer series... I had a faint hope... because I‘m sure 7 chapters of these cuties will feel too short. Would definitely love to see more of that sexy art, even if it’s a different story though.
Thanks for clearing that up for me.

@spicycongee
Yea sometimes, rarely, if the creator does plan to make it longer most of the time it will change how it was first released and example would be Rix Vanus it was a 10 shot chapter called Rix Vanus:If , but overall the panels changed & I think the story did too? Not to sure but the chapters are very different from each other so it's like an AU by the creator, so it be a new AU if the creator does plan continue but take it was a grain of salt
And no problem, hope I was useful to you :)

Users who are viewing this thread