Bitten by Moonlight

The translations to both groups seem to correspond with each other but I'm just wait for Buff Uke releases, they upload in better image quality & they don't had a watermark ....they haven't even drop it so why did another group pick it up?

I really hope Buff Uke doesn't drop it because of this

Same, while of course I’m glad for a translation, I like the quality of Buff Uke group’s work. I hope to read their version of the last chapters

Group Leader
@Lovelyspacepanda @spicycongee Hey guys, me and my friends appreciate the love you have for our group and our work, but because the other group already finished it, we felt it's better to just focus the effort we would put into Moonlight into another webtoon instead (which, btw, if you guys love muscly uke and pretty seme, check out ang ang, the other webtoon we did). There's lots of webtoons and manga out there, we felt there's no need to fight it out with another group. We'll just move on to other works. I'm not kidding when I say we have a lot of webtoons and manga we wanna do lol (we have about 5+ webtoons and 3 manga? Might be more since I haven't been buying and reading manga with muscly bottoms).

Group Leader
@ Lovelyspacepanda haha it is, but not much we can do. Please do! You’ll definitely see us around, and if it has a manly bottom, it’s mostly likely done by us lol. And you’re welcome, glad you enjoy what we do ^^

Me encanta su trabajo
pero sigo un proyecto que se llama "Dime tu deseo" los capítulos no me aparecen

Users who are viewing this thread