Bizarre Love Triangle - Vol. 2 Ch. 11 - Time with Friends

Dex-chan lover
This series is great, it's the first time that I like a love triangle

"why would you help me yano-kun"

Yeah Yano most of us have been on that question before.

Dex-chan lover
I thought she had already switched with Haruka by the time she got out of the dressing room.

Dex-chan lover
It's weird that a love triangle would form but I guess it's natural that they'd both want him but struggle with sharing with one another.

I think it's hinted that she's already caught onto Haruka's feelings for him and that's why she looks disappointed when he says that he wants to help both of them because she thinks Haruka's gonna steal him away from her.

Good characters all around. Their friends should date, tho.

Dex-chan lover
@Tamerlane
I think it's hinted that she's already caught onto Haruka's feelings for him and that's why she looks disappointed when he says that he wants to help both of them because she thinks Haruka's gonna steal him away from her.
Oh... I didn't see that - I thought it more like she misunderstood him liking Haruka (whereas he actually likes her...)

So I guess assuming Haruka likes him a bit, the question is whether she picked up on it before or misunderstood and assumed it to be so prematurely?

Dex-chan lover
One thing I dont get - where he is playing a character? Author really didn't show us him in daily life, all we've got - seeing him always with girls, acting as always, it like no build up, just his words, and that's bugs me all the time...
Hope next chapter will clear the air around this issue

Dex-chan lover
We all behave differently according to who we're talking to and that's totally ok. This guy worries way to much about it. I mean it's not like he's playing someone he isn't.

Contributor
As long as one remains consistently genuine, the constant role swapping isn't as bad as one might believe.
One moment you're a friend, the next a brother, then a student, etc.

Dex-chan lover
One thing I dont get - where he is playing a character? Author really didn't show us him in daily life, all we've got - seeing him always with girls, acting as always, it like no build up, just his words, and that's bugs me all the time...
Hope next chapter will clear the air around this issue
It’s subtle and usually when he’s with his friends (like when he’s having friendly banters with Itsuka). He is more natural with Akiha/Haruka.
The mask he wears is someone sociable and fun, or in short, not a party pooper. His real personality is more quiet.

Like other comments said, it’s not such a big deal for most people.

The detail story discussing his current stance, how he become like that, and consequences for his choice, is material for volume 3 of the novel, so it would take longer time.

Users who are viewing this thread