Bizarre Love Triangle - Vol. 3 Ch. 17 - Feelings for Her

Dex-chan lover
It finally ended huh... i just hope someone will translate the novel next

Well the ending is not that bad... BUT holy fok, at least say something like: "And then both of the girls explained everything, father understand, MC and FMC go out, this is going to continue in the novel, read it weebs"

There are thing of this series than manga only will not be able to know... and I hated anime a little because anime only will lose details from the manga... fok

Wait that was the end- damn, I’ve really been avoiding getting into light novels but this might just push me

I had been waiting for a new chapter of this series. Thanks for the translation.

Who kissed him?

Aggregator gang
Who loves who? Who kissed him. What just happened. Pls someone explain.

Thanks for the chapter 🖤

So he told akiho he loves her then after all she changed to haruko* and she kissed him and tell him she loves him? So both girls loves him? Okay Im alright with that.

Fed-Kun's army
It's enddd 😭😭. Silly question, is this also the ending of the novel? Or is it just the manga that end it here?

Dex-chan lover
@ekickx this is just the end of the manga, which is the end of LN vol 1 iirc, and there is 6 volumes so far for that

Normally I dislike manga that serve as promotion for LNs because their endings are intentionally vague to make you curious about what happens next, but this one actually end on a good note. Short and sweet.

Dex-chan lover
well. it was short and obvious ride.
MC is so flat and hollow that im not surprised about the END sigh on this chapter.
After all - the story is meh.

Users who are viewing this thread