Black Channel - Vol. 3 Ch. 11 - What If The World Could Be Perfectly Equal?

Dex-chan lover
So whats the actual deal with this yt channel they keep mentioning? 🤔

Group Leader
So whats the actual deal with this yt channel they keep mentioning? 🤔
youtube anime adaptation by plott inc. it's not very good (in my opinion, not as good as the manga), and it's also entirely untranslated. i would take it on, but it's kind of beyond my capabilities at the moment. this is the first episode, if you're curious. auto-ccs don't work very well with it, and like i mentioned it is not available in english anywhere.
however, they have subscriber stretch goals, and the goal for 1 million subs....IS A REAL TV ANIME!

as a bonus, here's the seiyuu's character cover of 神っぽいな / God-ish featured in the endcard!

Aggregator gang
not a pun, but tsuneya and his mom seem to be based off of suneo and his mom from doraemon
hitoshi taira: 等しい (hitoshii) means equal, while 平 or 平ら (taira) means even. fitting for a guy whos hung up on equality.

Group Leader
not a pun, but tsuneya and his mom seem to be based off of suneo and his mom from doraemon
hitoshi taira: 等しい (hitoshii) means equal, while 平 or 平ら (taira) means even. fitting for a guy whos hung up on equality.
trivia: the placeholder title for this chapter was "kid named equality", something that pigeon and i kept laughing about while working on it

Users who are viewing this thread