Black Clover - Vol. 36 Ch. 368 - Only the Beginning

Dex-chan lover
I think Tabata-sensei's decision to move to another magazine was the right call. This chapter was good, but felt a little rushed. This new change will hopefully make it easier on Sensei's health and family situation, as well as his wish to draw peak content. I wish you all the best Sensei and I'll wait eagerly with a lot of patience

Dex-chan lover
My main issue with this change is are we going to get enough pages to make up for the fact that we have to wait 3 months for each chapter? Imagine if we have to wait 3 months only to get around 20 or so pages, in which case this series likely wouldn't end until like 2030.

My main issue with this change is are we going to get enough pages to make up for the fact that we have to wait 3 months for each chapter? Imagine if we have to wait 3 months only to get around 20 or so pages, in which case this series likely wouldn't end until like 2030.
its gonna be like around 50 or more pages per chapter i heard

Dex-chan lover
It suks but if it gets us more pgs and even better action and its better for the authors health then im ok with it

Fed-Kun's army
Tabata-sensei already feels bad about moving to quarterly, and he mentioned he's going to make up for it. Jump GIGA is usually like monthly chapters that are normally 30-40 pages, but there's no limit on how many pages you can do, so I do realistically expect him to do 50-60 each chapter so that there's enough "content" for the fans to enjoy/digest for the 3 months between each chapter

Double-page supporter
Tabata-sensei already feels bad about moving to quarterly, and he mentioned he's going to make up for it. Jump GIGA is usually like monthly chapters that are normally 30-40 pages, but there's no limit on how many pages you can do, so I do realistically expect him to do 50-60 each chapter so that there's enough "content" for the fans to enjoy/digest for the 3 months between each chapter
No matter what the page count will be nothing compared to Weekly Shonen Jump. One chapter in WSJ is 15-20 pages, so in less than a month you would surpass the high end of page counts you would find in Giga. I do not expect him giving us more than 60-70 pages, certainly not 90. I mainly expect this move will give him way more time to do his work in a more balanced way, giving him time to spend with family and go out once in a while. Pumping out 20 pages a week of art is crazy, some artists would need a whole day or more for one page, he was doing 3 a day.

Man thank god it's come to an end. I take anything for a solid good ending really, so moving to monthly is the right call.

Users who are viewing this thread