Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - There's No Way This is Happening!

Aggregator gang
wtf did I just read. Did someone really look at this and thought 'hmm looks like this will sell well'? Bunch of degenerates.

welp, this is not fap material tier for someone of ~MY CALIBER~ but it’s funny so i’ll keep reading this steaming pile of cum.

Dex-chan lover
"I take back what I said."

The quickest change of heart Ive seen, lmao.

Most powerful member of the GFG
Staff
Super Moderator
What kind of magnum caliber this dude has?! I don't think most H protagonist have one of those, i think he was white because of the lack of blood reaching his brain.

Dex-chan lover
I did NOT read thedescriprtio nat all so the opening of the classroom literally made me choke on my drink... I did not expect this at all...

Dex-chan lover
Took I haven't read through any other chapter but i'd be severely disappointed if the girls aren't all part of one big horny extended family. not because of incest or whatnot, but i think it would be hilarious if they all had the same tanned blond who really got around as their father.

Ok what the fuck did I just read? I had to check twice if this thing was working on the mangadex extension or on nhentai.

Users who are viewing this thread