Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei - Vol. 1 Ch. 2 - Rising tension before lunch

Dex-chan lover
C2twPafUUAA6UXV.jpg

Here is the uncensored version : https://twitter.com/i/moments/827816914197966848

A teacher is confiscating the condoms of his student , this is so wrong . Teachers should encourage their students to practice safe-sex , and they should buy condoms for their students , lol .

Man. The amount of babies whining about censorship. Go jack off to ACTUAL hentai, you incels.

Dex-chan lover
I don't know what they were thinking with this censorship. It's one thing to censor a bit to promote trades, but this kind of complete censorship won't do anything but completely antagonize the reader.

Double-page supporter
Sure.. he might be a quick shot... but he as a fast reload.

Fed-Kun's army
:3

This guy gets hard too easily. He needs to get laid from someone other than his students.

Double-page supporter
Do normal people get hard this easily?

Or just v*rgins?

Said and done, I agree. This poor dude really needs to get laid. It hurts just from watching him. Japan had quite lax laws towards the sex industry, it shouldn´t be that difficult.

Dex-chan lover
@SeryjVolk I wonder if the volume release is censored like this or just the web release like most. Looking at the book store preview there is no censoring

This is fucking hentai. I refuse to believe otherwise. The girls are Super Sluts and the guy is a virgin with a monster cock.

Hmm seems like there is someone who is a better quick-shot compared to me lol. Thanks for the chapter

Fed-Kun's army
I REMEBER SAYING YESTERDAY THAT IMMA STOP FAPPING TO PREPARE FOR NO NUT NOVEMBER. SO WHY TF AM I TORTURING MYSELF BY READING SOME ECCHI SHIT.

Users who are viewing this thread