Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Seriously Serious Imacchi!

@MrOGZ mangastream got shut down and jaiminis box quit doing Jump manga, and people still do fan translations of Jump manga. ain't nothing going to happen with this.

Dex-chan lover
The ending immediately made me think of this scene.

K18.png

Twi

Fed-Kun's army
This would have felt more impactful if they didn’t clearly say it’s only been 2 days. I mean 2 days?! Seriously?! If it’s only been that long can’t really route for the little sister over the older sister that sacrificed everything for her little sister up to this point....

So is the author going to be checking every single manga site out there or just dex? You need to clarify this, make your story more credible. Either way the idea of the author actually doing that is hilarious and highly unlikely.

Dex-chan lover
@Twi It's from Komi-san wa Komyushou Desu!

https://mangadex.org/title/16617/komi-san-wa-komyushou-desu

If you like fluff, it's one of my personal favorites! I've been following it since the one-shot was first translated. It's a 10/10 in my book.

Dex-chan lover
Seiko is best

but also obvious she doesnt want to let him go anyway looking forward to next ch

Contributor
Eidetic Memoscans: Guys, stop posting chapters here. Unlike most mangaka who have fan translations, the author actually realizes we exist and is vehemently against us distributing his manga for free. For all we know, he could take legal action or worse. Just wait for an official translation. Free manga is not worth it when its creator has a grudge against us.

#dropout: hurr hurr sensei erection goes boing

Contributor
@Twi Apparently Gyarus are like dogs, where two days feels like 20 years to them.

Fed-Kun's army
Idk why the author would forbid it since this manga isnt serialised outside of Japan, i understand it for his other manga which is, but here it just look like an anti gaijin mesure I'd gladly buy it if it was serialised but it's not

Dex-chan lover
Unnecessary drama. With how blase they were with wanting to do Imacchi I was thinking she'd suggest to share the guy, but nope. We gotta have a drama arc first.

Just take both sisters Imacchi! They both like you and you can't get hard anymore 1 on 1? No problem! Just take em both!

Users who are viewing this thread