Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.2

@Sadisticmale @gcodori the uncen/tankoubon version of the first volume can be found at raws sites with a 49.2mb fileset, 15mb and 21mb filesets are censored (the censored versions will also have chapter numbers like 1.1, 1.2, 1.3, etc). I am not aware of v02 tankoubon-version raws being similarly completely available at this time, though I think the LazyPerverts set may be fine already.

Dex-chan lover
Yeah I mean sure, why should it matter if your older sister left her former lover in order to take care of you. Steal him away from her anyway, seems like a totally justifiable thing to do and doesn’t make you an asshole at all.

On the flipside, maybe it doesn’t, because the sister in all this time never even bothered to contact him or try to follow up and get back together with him.

In short, they’re both horrible people!

Dex-chan lover
Well... he needs more than one lady around to get hard, so.... tag team sisters seems the obvious solution to this manga.

Dex-chan lover
@AbuHajaar For sure, though I don't know why so much fight since they will end in harem ending unless they cure his condition.

Double-page supporter
Better, much much better of a TL

Thank you for this chapter

Dex-chan lover
I've reached a new level of enlightenment thanks to this chapter.

ivv

Dex-chan lover
girls.. y'see...
that's just called.... r*pe.....

Users who are viewing this thread