Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 17.3

@RefugeeOtaku
I still think it's pretty likely he just ends up with both sisters (if not more). Also even if the high school girl is smart/mature that doesn't make it any less pedo - ethically speaking - than the other underage options.

However I do also personally prefer that sort of personality and generally dislike infantilization in love interests. But I really do see this as just dragging out the prospective harem of lots of different personality types.

Your redrawing on that last page isn't a huge issue (I didn't even notice it until I read your comment on the bottom of the page). I'm just happy someone is bothering to translate this.

Fed-Kun's army
@IHavoc
Technically, all comments that mention Roko's Basilisk are applying the principle correctly. Including this one! So, thank you for being an unwilling participant in the creation of our malevolent ruler, the Basilisk! May your eternal torture be slightly less painful than the others.

Dex-chan lover
This is a big turnabout from everything we got until now:

1- he was so in love with her that he kept his old phone for all these years in hope that he can satisfy his lust/love for the only people who protected him when he was a child

2- he saw her in her young sister figure because he felt completely atracted to her, even after all these years he still cared for her and longed for her to be his love

And now, for whatever the fuck reason he is not so sure anymore. Bah, this was a completely, uterly bullshit turn of events.

Of course he could feel the same thing he felt for Anamin looking at her sister, because she is almost identical to her when he was a kid and he would reminisce about his first love... But they are not the same person.
I really think this turned on a wrong a curve if this is the final development: "he love the imouto because she is like his 1st love."

Edit: Thanks for the great work in the chapter, also, don't be too hard on yourself. The redraws/translation/typesetting are great!

Dex-chan lover
He better not betray his morals and choose the younger sister.

Fed-Kun's army
people be like "sorry about my bad redrawing"
like bitch YOU DRAW GOOD
YOUR DRAWING IS GOOD AINT NO ONE COMPLAINING
then again i kinda understand sometimes you set standards for yourself

Dex-chan lover
Fun fact: you mentioned bad redraw and I got curious and compared to the raw, and yes the redraw is awkward af lmao. Next time don't mention the bad redraw, people wouldn't know because most don't bother to check the raw and compare them. Let's be real, most of us here are like MC, we think with our dick. Just translate and don't say bad redraw.

Dex-chan lover
translation is better, but nobody wants the commentary in the margin, dude.

Dex-chan lover
@ArtzarB
i assume he's not sure because his body wouldn't react to her alone? also it doesn't seem unreasonable to try to take stock of your feelings after a reunion. when he's not being used for dick jokes, the guy seems pretty intent on being considerate and thoughtful.

@SunsetSeeker I know this is for the meme but for those of you taking the Basilisk seriously, there is a very simple yet effective way to get ride of it : do not care.

Even if this godlike IA does appear, since you do not care about what could happen to your virtual clone, then it will not waste energy to simulate an eternal hell for it since this will not motivate you to participate to it's creation.

Checkmate.

Also : OC should just go to a love hotel after his work with the nurse and his crush, smh

Dex-chan lover
i guess what the MC is trying to say is : right now , i can fukk , er , i mean , love many young school-girls , so why should i love you , an old b!tch ? after many years , you have become so old , so fugly , so fat , and so slutty .

Supporter
@ArtzarB: I'm glad I wasn't the only one who noticed that his line of rationale doesn't fit his seeming pining for her for all this time. This may have been difficult to bring across in a translation, but maybe he's been in love with the concept of them being together; but now circumstances have changed and he's starting to understand that his whole vision of their relationship is just an immature dream.

Dex-chan lover
@nobaka Indeed. He seems to be a pretty reasonable guy, most of all because he actually jacks off before going to school as a counter measurement against his problem. While this seems like a gag, I kinda like to think about it him trying to be a good teacher and avoiding being a joke in front of his students.

@devlogger Aye. I get that he is more mature now than he ever was, but still, as I heard on Sons of Anarchy once: "First love dies hard". So I like to think that maybe he still lingers on the feeling of his first love - as a lot of japanese series like to explore this concept - and maybe he is just confused to, after all these years of not knowing about her and so on, gets to know she is okay-ish and more: she has a little sister that is almost identical to his first love.

Anyway, let's wait and see how this develops, but I gotta say that i'm reluctant with how this goes: I'm worried that it could get a worse plot-hole.

Supporter
@ArtzarB: Oh I'm sure. I didn't mean to imply that no love remains, but just that he's less impulsive about jumping back into a relationship with her; and yes, the little sister is a big consideration too. Can't wait for the next chapter!

Page five is just sad because it’s true they are just whores nothing more just that......ugh

Users who are viewing this thread