Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 18.1 - Normies can go explode

Contributor
It's obvious that the sheer concentration of "black holes" has distorted space and time, hence why it is still only the "second day".

Dex-chan lover
This is his second day, technically.
It seems they covered that in every single chapter published so far earlier, so it may have been missed.

The author is self-publishing this in English soon. Just a heads up.

Dex-chan lover
People saying the other teacher is an NTR guy forgot the fact that he is also scared of that class.

He’ll most likely not survive the next chapter

Dex-chan lover
this reminds me of the trashy manga GTO Shonan 14 days .

for 2-3 years , the trashy mangaka drew 9 long volumes with 70 long chapters , but they actually only cover 14 short days in the life of the trashy , male teacher onizuka , yeah right , no one will believe it . he should change the name to GTO Shonan 1400 days , or GTO Shonan 14 years , lol .

I hope this isn’t a generic series where there’s very little to no progress, with a generic MC.

Oh, who am I kidding 😂😓

Dex-chan lover
they fucked all the male teachers dry

@daywithoutgames
this reminds me of the trashy manga GTO Shonan 14 days .
I hate Shonan 14 so much, they went back and actually shat on all the good the original GTO had done, it destroyed a ton of the character development Onizuka had from Shonan Junai Gumi, all for the sake of making more LOL BLUE BALLS ONIZUKA CANT SCORE jokes, and adding more retarded drama.

Dex-chan lover
the 3 things in page 5 are 3 abalones . if you dont understand that joke in this chapter , just search google images for : abalone pussy , lol .

Users who are viewing this thread