Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei - Vol. 3 Ch. 18.4

Dex-chan lover
@altmaria

Apparently to this author, going further on education, finding a job or getting married are mutually exclusive. Either that, or it's a translation problem.

I wonder how you got to the conclusion that these are mutually exclusive, considering it could also be understood as an “inclusive or”. The Japanese text uses や “and” though here it’s used as a non-exhaustive listing of examples, so the sentence is more like "Afterwards they go to further education, work, marriage, and the like.”

Dex-chan lover
The comments section reminds me that one time one of my female friends had to explain to me, why Teen Girl x Older Man (20+, especially if has any form of authority (military)), can very easily create an unhealthy connection between authority, power and lifestyle -- with sex and beauty, rather than intimacy, closeness, etc.
So, yeah. Slut shame all day long. Although I doubt anyone here genuinely believes these girls are doing nothing wrong. :v

Dex-chan lover
I can't believe Yasuda doesn't knows the basics, when it comes to hoes, sluts, bitches, thots, and delinquents, you give em your dick but never your heart.

And you give the dick with protection.

Dex-chan lover
Lol why do weebs think ecchi manga is an accurate representation of real life

Double-page supporter
I mean, he could've said "I want to split Maako's sister in half" and been telling the truth and gotten them all off his back.

Breadsticks is really out here acting like Yasuda is an actual person that can receive his hate comments. Lmao

Dex-chan lover
@gcodori I mean, it's not like this had some sort of complex plot to make bank of with a shit load of chapters long.

@Doomroar a timeless classic, you just love (or hate) to see it.

I know what you feel Yamada, kuroiwa is so mean, even though you must positively thinking that kuroiwa is an honest girl with that, you must ask her to cre*mpi* later for heal your feeling.

Dex-chan lover
I hope it's the big sister because she actually has a semi-pure love for him while everyone else just likes him for his dick

Users who are viewing this thread