Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei - Vol. 4 Ch. 20.1 - ABN Assitance

I'm wondering why Souryu decided to color her teeth purple.

Dex-chan lover
last page :
- hey girl , that is the men 's toilet .
- well , i am a meat toilet / a human toilet . please use me . ( you can google "nikubenki" for more information .)

Double-page supporter
@KingNova777
@Xystus

It was my understanding and experience that to be a gyaru was to tan the skin and dye the hair blonde, then basically act the bimbo. A sort of imitation of exaggerated Western culture.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel boy you understand nothing about gyaru then, lol. That's like saying all Russians wear Adidas pants and drink Vodka everyday.

Double-page supporter
@Xystus

I also said 'in my experience'. When last I was stationed at Okinawa and visited the mainland, I met a few gyaru who didn't deviate from my current understanding of them. But yes, thanks for clarifying.

Dex-chan lover
@Kayriel While it's true that when one thinks or hear the word "gyaru" or "gal" the first thing that comes to mind is a blond, tanned, flashy dressed japanese (or asian in general, idk if it's also extended outside japan) girl, in reality the gyaru fashion is all about being flashy, that meaning that hair color is just a part of the whole...gals can have all kind of hair colors like ash, pink, light green, ect. but some also leave them dark colored and focus on other aspect (like makeup, the tan or clothing)

Your experience is definitely not wrong, you just probably didn't meet any other.....example(?)....type(?)....idk man, you never saw the pink haired one or the normal haired one lol

Users who are viewing this thread