Black Gakkou ni Tsutomete Shimatta Sensei

Dex-chan lover
if anyone thinks this gyaru manga is stupid , then check out the mangaka 's latest manga : https://mangadex.org/title/35150/bishoujo-senshi-04r1/chapters/ .

A man in his late twenties looked at the last page of chapter one, gritted his teeth. He punched the monitor in front of him, "That's Racist and unacceptable! How dare Asian blackening their skins and stole our privilege of being black!" he said.

ELH

Group Leader
The reason there hasn't been any new releases is because we lack both a redrawer and the translator for the series moving forward. The former tends to burn out pretty quickly due to the amount of redrawing that needs to be done for this series. If you want to help out, send us something via our website.

Dex-chan lover
The dude's face is the highlight of this series. Lol at his face. He is the champion of the Olympic's most expressive face.

Group Leader
@ELH I sent an message on the website Saturday to do the job for redrawing. Let me know if you still need one for this series.

@ELH Do you need some help for this manga ? I'm not very good for redrawing or editing but I can translate if you want (I'm learning japanese in my university).

Group Leader
I just got the blessing of ELH and the group. I will be taking over this manga but don't expect it more than once a month release. I still need to find a translator. Hopefully, I'll get one soon and have chapter 7 out this month but NO PROMISES!

Dex-chan lover
@saintguardian No worries dude, take your time. I'm happy to see you picking this up -- you have done a great job on the translations you put out for Amai Seikatsu. Thank you!

Group Leader
@Thank Right now I have a translator but having difficulty trying to get hold of volume instead of the ad smothered scans that are online right now. Unless someone has a link for volume scan, I'll start asking the translator to start.

Group Leader
Well, I have good news and stale news. The good news is that the person who asked to translate this manga has gotten me the volume 2 scans which include up to chapter 13. Stale news is that he/she hasn't committed or even confirmed they are going to be a translator. The translator has been kind enough to look for volume 1 scan so we can get chapter 7 done since volume 2 starts with chapter 8. The reason why I want volume scans is that the scans online are filled with ads. I want to avoid having this because it makes a ton of work for the translator and a ton of work to edit out that crap. Please be patient while we get this thing started. I am sure the translator has a full-time job and is doing this on the side. I really want to keep this person because of how much they have done thus far. I plan to give him/her the full credit for the scans.

Users who are viewing this thread