Black Haze

Fed-Kun's army
Update on Black Haze hiatus
Yong's blog post:

https://blog.naver.com/dydyddl7/221135536047

Unfortunately, Yong (the author of Black Haze) has had her contract terminated by FOXTOON (the platform Black Haze is published on). Currently, she's lawyering up with other authors who's contracts have also been terminated, so there will not be updates in the foreseeable future.

My note: Here the real news; No ones dead, if someone it's your brain @ololp. & @astarael

Credit someone on reddit.
Sadness run through my Blood

Group Leader
wait then does that mean a 90 year old was making manhwa if he was born 1924?
oh okay if you do the math then wow okay google lies

i just love rood and shic together. they're like soulmates, but friends version. fuckity fuckity fuck.

Chapter 22 is really interesting, because I think the author of the novel My Vampire System on webnovel was inspired by this series.

Same author as charlotte and her 5 disciple. Sadly the author will most likely never continue this. I’m gonna try to forget that this webtoon ever existed.😭

I came back here just to say, I've been waiting for three years, but I still have hope that one day, this will come back and a new chapter will be released.

Group Leader
it's been three years dammit

i remember when there weren't much chapters and there would be a mass release of 100 chapters every month (in fantranslations but whatever)
it's a shame that's not happening anymore

Users who are viewing this thread