Black Kanojo - Vol. 2 Ch. 6 - Katori Bomaye 2

Literally just checked on this for the first time since I last read it on Batoto, and you post it 5 minutes after that.

Thank you for the pick up.

Thanks for picking it up! With the exception of the call font that were kinda hard to see, the quality is very good

Dex-chan lover
Okay I can't even remember what was this about again? Been on my list since even before mangadex

EDIT:

@Tamerlane I just reread all of it, and basically everyone but the MC(who has serious memory problems), is a bit of a psycho, there are two girls, the one from this chapter(that looks like she wants the MC to be her dog), and the one that appears in the end of the chapter that has two personalities, one that bullies the MC and one who is obssessed with him to the point of harming him all the time, she also kidnapped the daughter of their teacher who turned out to also be a psycho.

TLDR: Everyone here is REALLY crazy, and MC is getting the short end of the stick by all those crazy people

Group Leader
If all went according to keikaku, some slight typesetting errors should now be fixed. Also let me address the font for the call portion: I couldn't find a suitable font. That was the most weird and strange font I could find that I thought suited the dad's lines. Sorry if you had a hard time reading that, it looked way more legible in photoshop.
-Yuki

Group Leader
@me2u
when I was first doing the translation, I originally thought that by "dog food" the author meant that she fed him the cooked dog, since the series is on that level of wtf, but after I saw the next page I realized that it really was just dog food

Double-page supporter
It's been 3 years, I don't know why I followed this. Time for a reread.
And the moment the dad said he works at a clinic to get something the red flag alarm went off

Dex-chan lover
@Colby3002 No, she said she'd be out for the weekend and that she would let them do whatever they wanted with the house, implying she wanted them to have sex,but she had her dad commit arson so she would trap him in her house

@maelstroon I reread all of it too and forgot how good of a thriller I found it, even if there are some bumpy moments along the way and some kinda pressing questions.

This MC is soooooo unlucky,its not even funny.its like hes the only normal person in the story lmao.Even his mom is crazy.How do you hear that some girl popped up,forced her way into your shed ,cut her hair and bleached it ,in a clear fit of obsessive impulse and decide,"oh yeah,i'll just leave my kid alone with her for like a week",like WTF.Then again, micchan did all that shit to him in the past and its not implied that his mom did anything to protect him or show any concern lol.The normal amamiya seems ok,but i believe she suffers from dual personalities.It also seems that there are certain triggers ,but i'm not sure what they all are.I know the music box is one of them though.Anyways,mc is unlucky because it seems he can only attract crazy people lol.He should have stuck with that one normal dude who was teasing him in chapter 1 lol.Great translation,and i'll love to see more soon.This story is really thrilling.

Dex-chan lover
That feeling when you’re in your popular phase but only seem to attract the mentally insane and very very dangerous women (and some men).... and are somehow only in middle school. For his sake, I hope he peaks too soon.

Also thanks for uploading this. This series is so old, I originally read up to chapter 5 on kissmanga. That was before I just stopped using kissmanga (I think at the time, I was using both) and now it just doesn’t exist. Damn, I’m old.

Users who are viewing this thread