Black Kanojo

I swear to fucking god if this ends with a suicide I’m gonna loose my shit
(In anger because that would be a shit ending of course)

This manga.

I'm a murdering sociopath.

Well that OK, you just have a quirky personality
and so what you may have murdered several people
You know what I say live and let live.

Fed-Kun's army
I read the Spanish translated version and this look like it was axed or like the people here said, the author is dead.

I am using google translate to read the last chapter. I am crying right now. Its an open ending for me but that hit hard to me.
-Asuno ask micchan if she was the one who burn the kindergarden
-Micchan reply asuno by suggest play russian roulette using the gun and if you stay alive, you can ask one question with the answer only yes or no
-Micchan play first and stay alive. She ask teru if he likes her and teru answer no, at least he can't for now.
-Asuno then play and stay alive. She ask micchan if she and teru was the cause of the fire. Micchan answer yes. Teru can't believe it and asuno ask if they are accomplices but micchan refuse to answer.
-Teru's turn. He confused about him being the one who causes the fire, will he die tonight, and the question. He ask to put the game down but micchan say the she isn't the same as before.
-Teru said that he already imagined it. Long time ago, he used a wish for life using coupon for a lifetime order that are stained with blood on the back of it. One of the sides of the coupon already cut off.
-Teru ask asuno about the time micchan and him in the kindergarden. Asuno tell him about that.
-Teru was a boy that others made fun of. Amamiya was a troublesome girl. They were alone on their own and didn't relate. Then an incident happened. Someone stuck soap in tap for drinking and it couldn't be used anymore. Some student reported that the culprit was teru but micchan said that teru was reading all the time. The teacher didn't trust micchan and from that day they became friends.
-On teru's birthday, micchan gave him some coupon to make wish for life. The wish teru made was no longer have to go to kindergarden because everyone lied like nothing, belive the lie and continued to call him and micchan liars.
-Teru can't believe his wish fulfilled by the kindergarden burnt. His father was in the fire too. So, he made the second wish, for micchan to dissappear. Then, he continue playing the roulette and stay alive.
-Teru ask micchan if the blood that was on the coupon is her that it stained the coupon when she stabs herself using scissors. Micchan answer yes and say that Teru remembered everything.
-Asuno become angered because micchan burn the kindergarden because she was told to and kill her parent just for that. Asuno said micchan doesn't know people's lives are worth.
-Micchan then shot asuno and asuno died. She said that life is important but only consider teru is a person so she doesn't feel like she kill anyone. After that, micchan said she always wanted to kill teru. She isn't micchan, not bound by promises, not believe in reincarnartion. She say micchan no longer exist because he wanted it and say bye to teru.
-Micchan shot herself. Teru come to her by calling amamiya-san and she said that teru promised to call her micchan. Teru confused. She said that she need to kill everyone that bother teru so it's fine like this. Teru wants to call for help but his phone in micchan house and micchan's phone can't be used.
-Teru piggybacking micchan but micchan say it's enough. Teru denies it and say he still have wishes for life. Micchan and teru apologies to each other and micchan would like to spend some more time and do many more things.
-Teru said it doesn't matter. He said he doesn't know what was true and what wasn't and he may have a lot of trouble from now on but he want micchan to be there. Micchan stay silent and teru call micchan. She answered by saying teru are so weird and teru replied it by saying she is weirder. And then FIN.

Group Leader
Apologies for the very very late upload, but here is ch 10, so people know that we haven't dropped the series.

Oop, forgot how sadistic, obscene and twisted this manga is.
A really refreshing pace compared to almost literally every other manga being an isekai, harem, slice of life and/or comedy of some cliché'd sort.

Dex-chan lover
one would think a published adult author would write something better than this, but alas. this shit is so gratuitous it would make an edgy 13 year old say "that's honestly a bit much dude"
You're reading horror, I don't know what you expected from a horror story. I'd say the story did well by turning the horror into a good mystery story.

Users who are viewing this thread