Black Lagoon - Vol. 12 Ch. 108 - L'homme sombre Pt.7

It's alive! and it's dead....
I'll start digging the hole again

(jokes aside thx for the translation)

Aggregator gang
This could be a top-rated prime time live-action show if given a chance. Love Black Lagoon.

Dex-chan lover
Kidnapped girl looks eerily familiar to the femdom girl from one of Hiroe’s doujins...

not expecting to see feng again this soon. its a good chapter after so long

Dex-chan lover
That's all? I was expecting some Revy's torture... or Revy's "torture" that she claims she's very good at.

Dutch has been seen in the past reading Mao's Little Red Book, so he probably did something for the revolutionaries in Burkina Faso that pissed off the French. Pretty based, altogether.

See you guys in the next 3-6 months or a year or several years at worst! LOVE YOU!!!! Thanks for the chapters btw!

Dex-chan lover
Took so long since last chapter that I forgot that the cute glasses girl was the center of the previous arc.

Hlz

Once.. every 5000 years.. a black lagoon trembles when a new chapter crawls out from its pitch black, almost inklike depths. Once that happen the local tribes collect together.. and say:
Thanks for the latest chapter.

The history, action, characters. Black Lagoon is one of the best. Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Whoa there, Feng. If Revy catches wind of how friendly you’re being with Rock there could be consequences

Users who are viewing this thread