Black Lagoon - Vol. 13 Ch. 114 - New Girl in the Hood Pt.1 (dub-style translation)

Dex-chan lover
Updates are random as f*ck!!!

But I ain't complaining about it...

Edit: BTW, I know there are many such scenes but, are Rock and Revi banging? I mean it's not that weird if they do, but it's weird that they never showed us what their relationship really is....

Dex-chan lover
Edit: BTW, I know there are many such scenes but, are Rock and Revi banging? I mean it's not that weird if they do, but it's weird that they never showed us what their relationship really is....
Their relationship is extremely ambiguous. Everyone in town seems to think they are. But whether or not they actually are has never been shown.

CZ

Updates are random as f*ck!!!

But I ain't complaining about it...

I think they have since before we saw Rock walking in on a sleeping Revy sit on her bed, wake her up, and not get instantly murdered. I think that we haven't seen it as there's no real point where seeing Rock and Revy going at it would influence the various arcs we've had so far. I don't know about this section but it might also have something to do with allotted page counts for publication. As a result we get the author implies it so when we finally see it, it doesn't feel out of left field.

I have a theory that we'll see confirmation of their relationship towards the end of the manga. Shortly afterwards Rock will die, and send Revy into a full blown Wittman Fever and she'll wind up burning down most of Roanapur before being put down by Hotel Moscow in a manner similar how Hansel met his end. This may or may not be a mercy kill from Balalaika, depending on how Rock dies.

Dex-chan lover
I think they have since before we saw Rock walking in on a sleeping Revy sit on her bed, wake her up, and not get instantly murdered. I think that we haven't seen it as there's no real point where seeing Rock and Revy going at it would influence the various arcs we've had so far. I don't know about this section but it might also have something to do with allotted page counts for publication. As a result we get the author implies it so when we finally see it, it doesn't feel out of left field.

I have a theory that we'll see confirmation of their relationship towards the end of the manga. Shortly afterwards Rock will die, and send Revy into a full blown Wittman Fever and she'll wind up burning down most of Roanapur before being put down by Hotel Moscow in a manner similar how Hansel met his end. This may or may not be a mercy kill from Balalaika, depending on how Rock dies.
I'm confident that Rock will be able to destroy Balalaika too, and instead the Hong Kong Cop will kill him, but it's just speculation...

And I agree with the first paragraph, they are intimate or they are s*xless...

Aggregator gang
I'm confident that Rock will be able to destroy Balalaika too, and instead the Hong Kong Cop will kill him, but it's just speculation...

And I agree with the first paragraph, they are intimate or they are s*xless...
I think Rock would more likely take down Chang, dying in the process and Revy Balalaika takes out Revy.

But my end theory is the manga ends with Dutch's arc (hinted at the end of last arc's phone call). Revy and Rock flee to South America and open up a fruit stand like Fabiola suggested, but much like Mafia 1, karma catches up with them and they die shortly into their happy ending.

Dex-chan lover
All the releases got me confused...
Good chapter, another sunny day in Roanapur

Dex-chan lover
the typesetting is worse than the other group but the content itself reads so much better... how difficult.

Users who are viewing this thread