Black Tiger - Vol. 1 Ch. 3.5 - Allie Shoot Your Gun!

Power Uploader
@illakilla: It's been stalled for a while now in favor of other projects... mostly Ex-Arm. However, I recently dropped that and picked Black Tiger back up, translating the next chapter (it's a two-part story, actually, and I've finished translating both parts).

Now all that's left to do is clean and typeset them. However, I'm also teaming up with another group who is going to buy the physical volumes and scan them in for higher quality raws... they'll also take care of any cleaning/typesetting duties (with me perhaps getting stuck with redrawing duties). The leader of that group purchased the volumes and they should be on the way to him for scanning, but I'm not sure how much longer that will take.

In the meantime, I already have raws available for volume 2, so I'm currently continuing with translating chapter 5, and will move on to chapter 6 after that. So there will be a small delay for now, but there should be a rapid release pace for chapters once we make a comeback. In any case, the project isn't dropped.

Users who are viewing this thread