Black & White - Vol. 1 Ch. 6 - Kouhai

Dex-chan lover
How the hell did they work like nothing happen ? Like, i already they put a facade for their behavior but come on, they beat up each other and bite all over the body, there is no way it's not hurting like hell, one of them even get push down to the ground and fall on a table.

Dex-chan lover
@Lilliwyt

Welp. That just goes to show how committed are both of them to being regarded as the best of all in the company with literally not weaknesses. Except for each other LUL.

But yeah, one of them it's even slapped in the face and by next page is not noticeable anymore. I'll give you that.

Having said that, now that they live next door... Do you think they are gonna get beaten up more often? Because if they do I think more readers are gonna be up for it.

Group Leader
Lmao I love this!!!! Been reading the raws for practice (I’m too lazy to actually do anything soon lol, I got a shit ton of projects before I try my version)

I fucking love seeing someone with better translations skills fucking kick ass 😍😍

Dex-chan lover
Lulz "how can she deceive her kouhai like that"

Hello pot, my name is kettle, I'd just like to say YOU'RE FUCKING BLACK! XD

well.

only one of those rooms is gonna be used.

most of the time.

but im sure theyll alternate 😏

Fed-Kun's army
So... what's the rule that was broken? You can't have visitors over in your dorm or something?

Please don't tell me they're not allowed to have visitors of the opposite sex over... Please don't let it actually be that dumb.

Dex-chan lover
Company housing I have heard of, company dorms, what the fuck? And you can't have your own family visit if they are opposite sex? What nonsense is that?
... can't even be sure Japanese don't actually do that, though ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread