Black & White - Vol. 3 Ch. 13 - Breaking Up

Dex-chan lover
e62.png
that same argument can be made against you. Since "it's just a drawing", why can't @MathMols enjoy seeing Junko being brutally tortured? It's fictional after all.

anw, I'm gonna wait until this is finished before reading it, since from the spoilers I read, chapters 15 and 16 are gonna be terrible.

thanks for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
anw, I'm gonna wait until this is finished before reading it, since from the spoilers I read, chapters 15 and 16 are gonna be terrible.

thanks for the chapter
I mean going from Chapter 1, you should've known what you're getting yourself into 😐..

The Manga was never meant to be 'happy' the Covers of it are doing plenty in showing exactly that.

Dex-chan lover
I mean going from Chapter 1, you should've known what you're getting yourself into 😐..

The Manga was never meant to be 'happy' the Covers of it are doing plenty in showing exactly that.
I like to be hopeful and want to believe the best in people alright? There had been a few oneshots by this author where people do extreme things but things still end relatively fine/happy, so I tried to cling to hope.

Obviously that was the wrong move, so now I'm patiently waiting till this end so I don't have to wait between chapters.

genuinely confused like are we not all here for the toxic yuri hatesex. what else did anyone expect. why read the toxic yuri hatesex manga and get upset when the yuri is toxic and hateful
same, it's obviously IS supposed to be toxic af it's shown since the very first pages and the narrative made it clear it wasn't going to the healthy route..
When you hate something this intensly, just drop it? There's a tons of healthy Yuri out there now..

Calling the author a 'cunt'? Talking about brutally torturing a fictionnal character....

wtf is wrong with y'all ..?

Dex-chan lover
same, it's obviously IS supposed to be toxic af it's shown since the very first pages and the narrative made it clear it wasn't going to the healthy route..
When you hate something this intensly, just drop it? There's a tons of healthy Yuri out there now..

Calling the author a 'cunt'? Talking about brutally torturing a fictionnal character....

wtf is wrong with y'all ..?
Mangadex commenters having a normal one ig. Every time mild conflict happens in a manga you get folks in here slinging slurs and vividly describing how they want characters to brutally die, even if the story developments were fully predictable. I've seen the word retarded used on here more times than anywhere else in the last ten years, usually about like a high school girl character acting mildly annoying. Idek at this point.

Mangadex commenters having a normal one ig. Every time mild conflict happens in a manga you get folks in here slinging slurs and vividly describing how they want characters to brutally die, even if the story developments were fully predictable. I've seen the word retarded used on here more times than anywhere else in the last ten years, usually about like a high school girl character acting mildly annoying. Idek at this point.
I saw that in Whispering a love song comments I thought it was a weird glitch in the yuri fandom i guess it's common
so weird..

Dex-chan lover
genuinely confused like are we not all here for the toxic yuri hatesex. what else did anyone expect. why read the toxic yuri hatesex manga and get upset when the yuri is toxic and hateful
We where here for what it was in the beginning “mutual” toxic hatesex. Now its simply just Junko being a sexual assaulter/assaulter/rapist against Kayo, simply because Kayo actually found real love.

Double-page supporter
Honestly, they both are kinda crazy within their own right 😐 So in that aspect they suit each other I guess ~ Though can't say I hate Junko yet, since there's barely anything to go on, because we've barely seen anything of her last chapters and know nothing of her past/aspirations
Nah Junko is a gd sociopath, At least Kayo shows that she is willing/wants to have a "normal" and healthy relationship.

Dex-chan lover
I love these comments so very much 👍 I genuine like reading it. Sometimes I'm annoyed other times I'm laughing my ass off. It's fun/entertaining reading peoples reaction to the manga. It's so interesting how we all react to it and often disagree with each other.

Still... Ms white at the moment comes off as the most 'unhinged' and that's a understatement....ok no I mean full blown sociapath. Scary as shit if it was real...like...bloody terrifying. I hate the use of the word toxic.....but yeah for her it's finally used correctly. 😁

Dex-chan lover
Thank you for the translation (Junko really thought she was finally gonna get sexually attacked again. I wish she did. I love seeing them have violent hate-sex. Also I'll probably still like Junko even after ch. 16, the chapter you fools won't shut up about. Give me your best shot; the unhealthy, dark yuri is why I'm here and why I like reading this).

Users who are viewing this thread