Black & White - Vol. 3 Ch. 14 - Collaborator

Dex-chan lover
I hate Junko so Bad. She just hates seeing her happy at this point.
She's definitely toxic, but I think she simply craves attention from her. In no way am I defending Junko and her actions, but I think she's becoming more extreme because she's jealous. At the beginning, they were both mutually beating and banging each other, but now Kayo barely even looks at her. So basically at the end of the day, I think this is just her sick, twisted expression of love.

Dex-chan lover
It's pretty obvious that Junko is a SadoMasochist. All she wants is Kayo's attention and "affection" she wants them to go back to beating and having gex with one another, but Kayo is... well... being a mature person who's just trying to move on with her life. Meanwhile Junko can't even figure out her own feelings, jealousy etc. So Junko has become disgustingly toxic because her superiority complex and Narcissism just will not let her analyze or accept what she's feeling for Kayo and instead us just trying to make her come for her again in any way she can.

Dex-chan lover
I can't stop laughing at Junko's levelling insanity at this point. It's giving super villain with the same origin story as the "I had a crush on a girl in my class and didn't know how to deal with it so I wrote her a letter that just said get out of my school" person

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translation!

junko is taking the right lessons from the tragedy of julius caesar now: strike at the limbs that serve the head because without them the head loses its resistance

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Quite frankly, I'm on Junko side. Sure she stepped on people to get there, that just means she was clever enough to bend them that way. In the end of the day , she's still the one doing the dirty work. Kayo just getting everything handed to her like she got a sugar mama on the inside just shows she doesn't have what it takes to get there on her own. Like for that Luca guy, yes she got the info but she couldn't give the finishing blow by herself. The fact that she just gave Junko the USB was proof enough.

I'm not saying that Junko is a good person... But let's be honest the corporate world is just a big flock of Junkos getting away with walking on others and an horde of Kayos who got there by preferential treatment. So let them destroy each other. It's not often we get to see that top 1% smacking each other.

Dex-chan lover
Man. Back when ot just seemed like they were hate fucking cause of some weird attraction/new top female. but... Trying to end someone's career...

Just want to go back to.them just biting and leaving marks on each other.

Fed-Kun's army
Would I want to have anyone like Junko around me? No way. Do I enjoy watching her plots and back-stabbing shenanigans? Oh, yes, I do. Give me more! Don't get all the hate really.

Dex-chan lover
That smile.. :glee: :hearts: You have my full support, let the world burn! :headpat:
image.png

Users who are viewing this thread