Black & White - Vol. 3 Ch. 15 - Mistake

Dex-chan lover
People flaming Junko, when Satomi is just as bad, if you view it solely from career perspective 🤫

Satomi clearly used the same means Junko does back then to get where she is now and she was just about to repeat the same thing

So just going for Junko now seems like a double standard 🙄

Dex-chan lover
My dear sweet Junko, it's not very useful to look both sides when leaving a crime scene if one of the sides you're blocking it with a door. Being caught by your admirer who you've been using... ah... consequences. You threw Kuroda in the mud and now you'll go down with her. Can already anticipate the look on Junko's face when she feels victorious for screwing Kuroda and then see her pawn throwing her under the bus. lol

Dex-chan lover
I get Junko needs to be here for this manga to make sense. I just don't want her to "win" by getting Kuroda's attention from doing this stuff. Obv its gonna happen eventually but I want her to get some more suffering of her own first.

Dex-chan lover
Mann I know this is fictional, but are there people this edgy towards each other in this kind work environment? Enlighten me, gents. I wish to know.
There are, in fact, a great many people capable of and acting so much worse than this. Normally I'd hate someone who's being an insufferable backstabbing c*nt IRL, but since it's fiction I'm actually enjoying watching Junko doing it, she's so loveable!:glee:

Dex-chan lover
Satomi is Junko but after she's already destroyed her competition and tasted success. It all catches up to everyone eventually. This time her love for Kayo inspired her to go back to those old ways. Ironic that, that's what brings her down in the end. 3 more chapters of fun left.
I get Junko needs to be here for this manga to make sense. I just don't want her to "win" by getting Kuroda's attention from doing this stuff. Obv its gonna happen eventually but I want her to get some more suffering of her own first.
It doesn't have to happen. Sal doesn't just write the same predictable endings. This also ends at chapter 18.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Feeding other to the lions only ensure you'll go last. Junko hopped on the opportunity too quickly just to get some poon tang and she's gonna find herself having her own dirt putting her in a bind.

Users who are viewing this thread