Black & White - Vol. 3 Ch. 16 - Loser

Dex-chan lover
also i am still thinking ou will be one of the people to take junko down, maybe she will team up with yoshiko?

Dex-chan lover
Kuroda correctly pointing out that Junko's big victory was her acting as the button pusher on someone else's scheme, who she's now indebted to, rather than her own plotting was pretty amusing. She's basically been used the same way she's been using HR lady and has been so fixated that she didn't notice until it was stated.

Dex-chan lover
This series has really great characters and is really interesting thematically. Their interplay is amazing and Junko is absolutely terrible. Can't wait to see how this wraps up in the last 2 chapters.
There's only two more chapters?

Dex-chan lover
Exactly this. She got disciplined appropriately regardless of everyone's motives.
Yes, though had she taken creepy older guy's offer she likely would not have faced the same consequences. So, from a vindictive character like Kuroda's standpoint, she was disciplined just as much for not playing the internal office politics as the actual fraud. The latter of which may or may not have just been covered up (again) otherwise.

Not that any of that is morally correct, but it is the environment they inhabit.

Double-page supporter
XsFmxv3.png

Dex-chan lover
Is Kayo really getting on her high horse about Junko getting a lead from a higher up when she had a literal sugar mommy boss giving her preferential treatment?

Dex-chan lover
What Kuroda told Junko is true. She only got there by sucking up to the men on top. She just going to get used and thrown away. I hope Kuroda runs away as fast as possible.

I thought it was just depicting the usual real life lesbian relationship, but this turns out to be quite a nice thriller. Hope it gets better at what it wants to be, because it is anything but yuri lol
What do you think real lesbians are? Street fighters???

Users who are viewing this thread