Black Winter - Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
Still have a hard time remembering the names in this one since they barely use them, especially having Hwaye and Haesa look so much alike, have to use their clothing to tell them apart and straight hair vs somewhat curly hair.

@Mimimysaki I think you are mixing things together. Hwaye is the rich kid, no one's niece. Sol Haesa has the shitty uncle, thus his niece. Hwaye and Haesa are not related, even tho they look very much alike.

This story reminds me of The Pale Horse, a very gruesome story which started off with a very nice set up but eventually it turns to unveil some dark plots. This story left me eerie feeling

Idk if someone's pointed that out before, but I feel like the artist is basing their character designs off of real kpop artists.
And it really works! They look sooo pretty.

Yep saw this one coming. I just hope she escapes or at least doesn't get hurt. I also still worry for Haesa since she's still got her evil uncle lurking around.

A bit surprised the uncle didn’t sell out his own niece but another kid instead. I thought the being nice thing was a ploy to catch her, but I suppose maybe he’s really in a good mood for once cause he got the money?

Users who are viewing this thread