Black Winter - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
What wait. I'm kinda confused. Can someone pls explain?
Many thanks

@unime the owner of the fortune shop (geum un, who tells fortunes through accessories) touched what she thought was haesa (the mc)’s daenggi, and saw haesa’s uncle talking about kidnapping her for money. geum un warned her about it, but haesa said she had borrowed it from hwaye (her friend), meaning it was hwaye who’d get kidnapped

tldr; haesa was supposed to get kidnapped but they mistook hwaye for her

so the one that's supposed to get kidnapped is haesa isn't it? but they accidentally took hwaye? or did they really want to kidnap hwaye? gosh, so confused.

@Chet31 ah thank you for pointing that out. the first time i read the comment, i was still confused but now that there's a tldr, i understand the tldr better.

Its crazy how in the past they use to blame disappearing children on "spirits /ghost" when in reality it was some pedophile or animal that got to them

@Carstairs

I mean....no child deserves to be kidnapped

Fed-Kun's army
Revenge! I hope Hwaye survives and I hope everyone lives long enough to get revenge. On the uncle and on the white haired dude

Wait so what was that reaction from the uncle? Was he actually trying to sell out his niece? Did they mistook her? T-T it be great if I remembered names

Users who are viewing this thread